Thursday, May 1, 2008

What I did at last weekend


This is what I did at the last weekend

My last weekend was terrible for me. I went to trekking. I went to Bulam monutain with my colleges at early the morning.
I didn't expect it would rain but I met rain on the top of mountain. As soon as it was rainning, we hurried to go down but we cannot help weting by rain. I really hated to be wet. After coming back to home, I reminded I had to ready the test. I felt stress but tried to study. However, My young son bothered me to play with me. He embraced ane rided me. I couldn't study anymore. I had to give up studing. Later that time, my wife asked me to drive for her to go to the market. My heart was pressed more and more. I couldn't do I wanted to do until 9 o'clock. I tried to study again and already was exhausted. So expecting tomorrow, I went to the bed.

No comments: