Friday, May 16, 2008

Turning active sentence to passive sentence

Turning active sentence to passive sentence

- People eat kim-ch in almost all the contry of the world
Kim-ch is eaten by people in almost all the contry of the world
- People of several nations speak English as first language.
English is spoken by people of several nation as first language.
- My sister have to take a English test tomorrow
English has to be taken by my sister tomorrow
- My father sent me a post card
A post card was sent to me by father.
- His father will leave him a large fortune.
A large fortune will be left for him by his father.
- He explained the problem to me
The problem was explained to me by him
- They say that he is rich
It is said that he is rich by them
- If my memory serves me right, you must be single.
- If I am served right by my memory, you must be single.
- I want to let you know that I am not smart.
- I want you are known that I am not smart.

No comments: