Sunday, April 13, 2008

my habitual activities

When I was a boy, I used to spend time to play computer game.
When I was a child, I would love watching TV.
When I was a high school student, I used to go to ping-pong place.
During I was a student, I used to go to library.
When I was a university student, I used to have a blind date.
When I was a university student, I used to come to my house in being drunken.
Since the age of 25, I would go to church.
During I was in house, I would amuse myself by playing with my son.
After chunch service, I would play soccer.
In 2002, I used to cheer our country team during watching the worldcup soccer match.

1 comment:

Young-A Seo said...

The paragraph is interesting. I know every paragraph very well. You described your past in sequence so I can understand all of it.
But I think there needs to be a topic sentence and a conclusion.
You'd better write more details about your favorite TV program at second paragraph. At six paragraph, "When I was a university student" is the same with fifth paragraph. Better to remove it.
I can't understand "church service".
"I was in house, I would amuse myself by playing " should be changed "During I was at home, I would play with my son", "during watching the worldcup soccer match" should be changed "during the worldcup soccer match"